ORTI, the Observatory on the Relationships between Territories and Enterprises is the project created with the aim of studying and “networking” virtuous experiences between local Authorities and Enterprises with the hope that they can be spread throughout Italy in this particular historic moment.
ORTI was born in 2014 thanks to the intuition of I-Com (Institute for Competitiveness). AS from 2016 Public Affairs Advisors has become the exclusive technical partner.
2016 ORTI initiatives:
– The web portal www.osservatoriorti.com, a space of evaluation and confrontation between public and private actors attracted by the opportunity to share best practices (critical issues as well), operational solutions and working methods.
– The Manifesto of good Territories-Enterprises relationships, able to summarize good governance key points of relationships among regions, municipalities and Companies.
– Local events located in three regional capitals of South, Centre and North of the country, in order to bring together administrators, Enterprises and civil society organizations and citizens.
– The Orti Report, a study able to collect both normative innovations and contributions of businesses and administrations, as well as good practices and debate ideas generated during local meetings and on the portal
– An exclusive conference in Rome.